Portada,fecha,temas y samples de lo nuevo de Syrach(Death/Doom)

1 post / 0 nuevo(s)
Imagen de Alain Corpsegrinder
Alain Corpsegrinder
Poblador desde: 26/01/2009

Norwegian doom metallers SYRACH will release their sophomore album, "A Dark Burial", via Napalm Records on the following dates:

July 22 – Finland, Spain

July 24 - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, France, Italy, Sweden

July 27 - Rest of Europe

July 28 - USA, Canada

The CD was produced by Bjørnar Nilsen and features artwork (see below) by Martin Kvamme, who has previously worked with FANTOMAS, Mike Patton, DARKTHRONE and lots of other artists. "We really think [the cover art] fits the music and album title," the band says in a statement.

"A Dark Burial"

01. Curse The Souls

02. The River's Rage

03. A Dark Burial

04. A Mourners Kiss

05. In Darkness I Sigh

06. Ouroboros recently announced the addition of session guitarist Gjeddo (a.k.a. Gjermund; ENCHANTING DARKNESS) to the group's ranks.

SYRACH

Guitarist Reichborn (a.k.a. Noralf Venås) left SYRACH in February "due to lack of motivation."

SYRACH

Check out audio samples on the band's

's debut album, "Days of Wrath", was produced by Herbrand Larsen from ENSLAVED and was released on November 2, 2007 in Europe and November 6, 2007 in North America via Napalm Records. The CD cover artwork is the painting "Christs" from MY DYING BRIDE vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe.

track listing:

MySpace page.

Samples:

http://www.myspace.com/syrach

Portada:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article...

Segundo trabajo de esta interesante banda de Death/Doom noruega cuyo primer trabajo poseo y es bastante recomendable, death/doom de la vieja escuela con una producción muy nitida y algun toque distintivo. A ver que tal este nuevo disco.

Oscuros saludos.

SYRACH

was formed in 1993 in Kalandseidet, near Bergen, Norway — a region known to have spawned bands like IMMORTAL and BURZUM, to name a few.

and I cross the last line...and her cold arms embrace me...my last breath...my frozen heart´s life expires and I fall into Darkness...Sadness disappears as soon my spirit dies... www.myspace.com/alaintartalo

OcioZero · Condiciones de uso