Wolves in the Throne Room, trabajando en su nuevo disco...

1 post / 0 nuevo(s)
Imagen de Alain Corpsegrinder
Alain Corpsegrinder
Poblador desde: 26/01/2009

Black metal cultivators WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM are currently fully immersed in the process of harvesting their next full-length album. The we-yet-untitled CD will be the third WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM full-length for Southern Lord Recordings. Aaron and Nathan Weaver, the founding and only full-time members of the band, will collaborate once again with producer/mystic Randall Dunn (EARTH, SUNN O))), BORIS) who produced WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM's mammoth "Two Hunters" and "Black Cascade" albums.

Commented Aaron Weaver: "I got into a daily rhythm of greeting the weak winter sun in the morning, working outside in the rain until midday, then retiring to our studio to work on the music late into the night. I did this nearly every day for two months. Quite a monastic lifestyle, actually. I didn't see many people. We were totally lost inside the record. Once the record was conceived from beginning to end, we met with Randall and started to slowly build the tracks at his studio in Seattle.

"I think that this album will be the best thing that WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM has created. We've never been able to devote this much time to writing and recording. It feels like this will be the culmination of everything we've done up to this point."

In addition to the Weaver brothers, the album will also feature a vocal appearance by Jessika Kenny, who contributed so much to the transcendent tone of the band's massive "Two Hunters" album.

For more information, visit http://www.wittr.com.

Jessika otra vez a las voces, esto si que es bueno, espero una obra maestra absolutamente trascendental.

Oscuros saludos.

and I cross the last line...and her cold arms embrace me...my last breath...my frozen heart´s life expires and I fall into Darkness...Sadness disappears as soon my spirit dies... www.myspace.com/alaintartalo

OcioZero · Condiciones de uso