Poblador desde: 05/02/2009

Vaya lol.

Parecen historias escritas por Karl.

Sí.

Nature abhors a gradient

Imagen de Girl
Girl
Poblador desde: 17/02/2009

Today, I was outside searching for "treasures" with my son using small plastic shovels. All of a sudden he starts screaming. He dug up the bones of our old dog. I told him that we had sent him away to live on a farm, I even helped my son write letters to the farm owners.

Hija de puta.

Now I do my talking with a gun and blood will spill into the gutters and it will stain the morning sun. 

Imagen de Girl
Girl
Poblador desde: 17/02/2009

Today, I was at my friends house celebrating his 16th birthday. I couldn't find my phone so I asked my friend's girl if I could borrow her phone to see if I could hear mine ringing. I dial my number and look down to find she has my number is saved in her phone as ASS FACE #3

Now I do my talking with a gun and blood will spill into the gutters and it will stain the morning sun. 

Imagen de Dr Who
Dr Who
Poblador desde: 26/03/2009

Imagen de Girl

Today, I was at my friends house celebrating his 16th birthday. I couldn't find my phone so I asked my friend's girl if I could borrow her phone to see if I could hear mine ringing. I dial my number and look down to find she has my number is saved in her phone as ASS FACE #3

Imagen de Anónimo
Angus1976 (no verificado)

Today, I was at my friends house celebrating his 16th birthday. I couldn't find my phone so I asked my friend's girl if I could borrow her phone to see if I could hear mine ringing. I dial my number and look down to find she has my number is saved in her phone as ASS FACE #3

AAAAAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

saludos

OcioZero · Condiciones de uso