Aealo: lo nuevo de Rotting Christ, portada y temas

4 posts / 0 nuevo(s)
Ir al último post
Imagen de Alain Corpsegrinder
Alain Corpsegrinder
Poblador desde: 26/01/2009

Greek extreme metallers ROTTING CHRIST will release their new album, "Aealo", on February 15 in Europe and February 23 in the U.S. via Season Of Mist. The CD was recorded at Lunatach Studios in Katerini, Greece and will feature guest appearances by Greek-American vocalist Diamanda Galas and PRIMORDIAL frontman Alan A. Nemtheanga.

"Aealo"

01. Aealo

02. Eon Aenaos

03. Demonon Vrosis

04. Noctis Era

05. dub-sag-ta-ke

06. Fire Death and Fear

07. Nekron Iahes...

08. ...Pir Threontai

09. Thou Art Lord

10. Santa Muerte

11. Orders from the Dead

According to a press release, "Aealo" will delve deeper than ever before into ROTTING CHRIST's Greek roots. Tolis explains: "'Aealo' is the transcription of an ancient Greek word into the Latin alphabet. It means thrashing, catastrophe or destruction and reflects the musical and lyrical content of the album.

"The concept of 'Aealo' deals with the feelings of a warrior during a battle, therefore the album's title bears this sense of anger, fear and grief."

Regarding the musical direction of the new ROTTING CHRIST material, Alan said, "It sounds classic ROTTING CHRIST although it sees them continue where they left off with 'Theogonia', further away from the older 'satanic' feel and more into the realm of the ancient Greek gods, mythology and folklore. I think and feel it is this influence that has in many ways unchained the band, giving them more freedom to explore their own heritage and culture. It invokes the proud spirit of history, just as PRIMORDIAL tries to do! In this respect we are like brothers!"

track listing:

Portada:

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/5/8/6/258628.jpg

Uno de los discos del 2010, seguro.

Oscuros saludos.

and I cross the last line...and her cold arms embrace me...my last breath...my frozen heart´s life expires and I fall into Darkness...Sadness disappears as soon my spirit dies... www.myspace.com/alaintartalo

Imagen de CrippledLucifer
CrippledLucifer

Alan Nemtheanga? Esto tiene buena pinta

Do you really believe in the system? Well O.K.

Imagen de Iommi
Iommi
Poblador desde: 29/01/2009

Vaya por fin! Llama  la atencion un tema con titulo en español. Se ve que gustan de las nuevas tendencias populares de Mexico, creo.

Imagen de cuervopagano
cuervopagano

Alan Nemtheanga? Esto tiene buena pinta

Por desgracia yo no puedo decir lo mismo

Bueno, pero será un tema y ya está, y el CD tendrá un buen nivel como siempre.

OcioZero · Condiciones de uso