Anathema - unknown (info)

2 posts / 0 nuevo(s)
Ir al último post
Imagen de Mastodon
Mastodon
Poblador desde: 26/01/2009

Bueno, sólo abro temas de discos que todavía no salen :), pero les pego la información que escribió Danny Cavanagh en su foro (enlace):

tracklist

THIN AIR
SUMMERNIGHT HORIZON
DREAMING LIGHT
EVERYTHING
ANGELS WALK AMONG US
PRESENCE
A SIMPLE MISTAKE
THE STORM BEFORE THE CALM
GET OFF, GET OUT
UNIVERSAL
HINDSIGHT

the full length of the album is about 62 minutes. its produced by vincent cavanagh and assisted by me, its recorded by les smith, mark ellis, darryl anthony, jamie and vincent cavanagh

all songs written by danny cavanagh, john douglas and vincent cavanagh

the songs have been upgraded, made better, layered with textures and harmonies, and i am sure when it is mixed and ready to go, its going to do very well. exactly how well it does remains to be seen, but it is WAY above aything we ever did before.

in fact, i think the scene is stale and needs a shake up, and we are the ones to do it.

scheduled for release in april via kscope music. a complete full european tour playing the whole album will be coming to all european territories... at some point in the future there MIGHT be a US tour with porcupine tree, and an EP independently released later in the year.

:-)

Además la mezcla corre a cargo de Steven Wilson

Vincent, John and I are with mr. Wilson right now and it's working very well!

:-)

that was the best mix session i have had in a long time. loved it.

Imagen de drugo
drugo
Poblador desde: 26/01/2009

Con Steven Wilson será un pedazo de mezcla, eso suma.

Me parecen buenas noticias. En Marzo supongo que se filtrará, así que ¡por fin! Aunque ya casi hemos escuchado la mitad de los temas.

`Let´s Burn in the Flames, Yeah!!!´ (Carcass)

OcioZero · Condiciones de uso